Where should I submit my Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA)?

Investor may submit application form to his trading member or to a SCSB.List of Self
Certified Syndicate Banks (SCSBs) and their designed branches i.e. branches where
ASBA application form can be submitted, is available on the websites NSE
(URL:http://www.nseindia.com/content/ipo/scsb_list.zip) and on the website of SEBI
(www.sebi.gov.in). The list of SCSB would also be given in the ASBA application form.


For any additional information please call us: 080 – 68 24 84 94

Powered by BetterDocs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twelve − eleven =