I have lost the share certificates I was holding for XYZ Company. How do I get duplicate share certificates?

Registrar of the company usually helps in resolving this kind of issues.

If you know the registrar of the company, contact then with your quires.

If you do not know the registrar of the company, visit ‘Investor Relations’ section of the company’s website or contact the company and ask them about the registrar handing their share.

For example:
If you lost Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) share certificates, contact:

Karvy Computershare Private Limited
46, Avenue 4, Street No. 1, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 034.
E-Mail: rilinvestor@karvy.com
Tel: +91-40-23312454
Fax: +91-40-23311968


For any Additional Information Please contact us 080 – 68 24 84 94.

Powered by BetterDocs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twenty + ten =